Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A tip on Tuesday

My friend Tammy (http://tam-sense.blogspot.com/) says I have lots of awesome ideas and tips on how to make life easier/more efficient. I thought I would share some of them here. I did not come up with any of these, they have been picked up along the way from my family, friends, magazines, blogs, etc.

To make your own dry shampoo, get an empty spice jar (or anything with a shaker lid). Mix cornstarch, cocoa powder and a little bit of tea tree oil in the jar and shake it up. How much cocoa powder depends on how dark your hair is, add enough so that you don't get visible roots when you use it.

I use this on days when I don't wash my hair. Sprinkle a little at the temples, along your hairline and your part and massage it in. Wait 1 minute, then brush it out. Works great!

No comments: